We are located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors in the busy market town of Pickering, just click on the link below to see what there is to do and what's happening in town.
Pickering make an ideal central base for many local attractions.
- The start of the North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- Close to 'Heartbeat' Country
- Near to Harrogate and York
- Half hours drive or take the Coastliner Bus to the coastal town of Whitby
- Short distance to Robin Hoods Bay and Scarborough
- Near to market towns of Helmsley and Thirsk
- Close to many National Trust sites - ideal for exploring breaks!